Managing your Account: Enter the Account Workspace
The Account Workspace allows you to edit and work with your user information and payment account. Clicking on the Account button will take you there.
The first thing to note is where your user information is. This is located in the left panel.
- First and Last Name
- Change Password Button
The section in the top right is where your Account Information is displayed. The information here will be that of the main account holder. Here you will find:
- Admin Username: The username of the administrator of your group
- Admin Name: The full name of your group's administrator
- Admin Phone: The phone number entered to contact your group administrator if he/she so chose to provide one
- Credits: The available credits on the account. A positive balance here will be the amount previously purchased and not yet used. A negative balance will be for an amount that is currently due
- Created On: This is the date the payment account was created. The particular day on the creation date is the day on which your account billing cycle begins each month
- Cost per User: This is the cost per person per month in the group—an amount based on the number of users on your account
Under the Account Information panel you will also be able to see all users on the account. This displays everyone in your payment group.
In the Account Users Section you can:
- Redeem a Promo Code
- View Storage Metrics
- View a List of All Account Projects
- Make a Payment
- Get a Receipt: This receipt will only contain a transaction ID. To get an itemized receipt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edit User Information: The main account holder can edit information for all users, while any other user on the account can only edit their own information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Add a User: This will allow the main account holder to create and add a new user to the group. If a user you wish to add and take financial responsibility for has already set their Dedoose account, you will need to contact us to add them to your billing account
- Remove User: This will allow main account holder to remove a user from the billing group.
We hope this helps you understand how you can view and manage the many details related to your account. If you have any other questions or suggestions, we are always happy to hear about them. Feel free to shoot us an email to email@example.com and we’ll reply or take them into consideration.;